Salisbury Management provides professional, operational, and management services to companies in the fields of behavioral health and special education. Our goal is to improve business processes for the companies we service on a continuous basis.
Salisbury Management has a highly dedicated and experienced team who collaborate to streamline internal practices and processes for better efficiency and accuracy.
Salisbury Management provides support within the following areas:
- Financial Management
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll and time collection
- Billing, collection and cash application
- Contract administration
- Financial Statement preparation
- Statutory reporting and compliance
- Audit preparation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Treasury operations and cash management
- Internal control management
- Management and design of hosted MIS applications and systems
- Electronic Medical Records
- Human Resource Management including benefits design and administration, disciplinary action training, EEOC and other Human Resource compliance requirements.
- Insurance management including health insurance, property, general and D&O
- Facilities development and maintenance
- Large facility project management
- Business Development
- Employee training and development